31-May-2017, Ad#: 17737, Views: 1372
Category: Translating & Interpreting
German In-House Translator (Fulltime)
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
Note: Technical text will be provided with glossaries, TMs, and sufficient reference files to aid in translations.
- Actual translations from English to German for non-technical and technical texts.
- Proofreading/reviewing existing translations against the English source.
- Other linguistic-related tasks (Audio transcription, WinAlign, etců) Previous experience and/or familiarity with the technical and Ul terminologies (English & German) for the fields mentioned below will be an advantage.
- IT ľ Computer software & hardware
- Telecommunications (Cellphone Manuals & Ul)
- Technical Engineering
- Marketing translations for the fields mentioned above
- Fast and Efficient (not sacrificing quality for speed)
- Mature & Professional
- Hardworking & Dedicated
- Ability to work in a team setting.
- Pro-active, Confident and Organized
- Resourceful (good at researching terminologies)
- Detail-Oriented / Eye for detail
- Good communication skills (English)
- Has a passion for translations and linguistics
- Keenness for electronic devices, particularly smartphones
- Native German speaker with profound knowledge of the local culture.
- Must have a very good comprehension of written and spoken English;
- Good Chinese language skills preferred;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and their functions.
- Basic knowledge of Internet & Email communication applications.
- Experience in translation and QA projects.
|Please mention "Workster.com Ad#17737" in your cover letter when applying for this position. |