Internship description Once in a lifetime learning + experiencing opportunity! Our flagship Internship program (we call it Cat A) is known to be one of the best in the market, with challenging tasks and international working environment. We guarantee the quality of the knowledge and experiences to be available for learning here during this short period (six months) are truly topnotch and unavailable anywhere else.
The part of dozens of in-house training classes/games alone sums up already over 500 hours. It’s like an intensive business training camp with the aim of advancing a young person into his/her next level.
Since recruitment is the only subject this internship is all about, this will all be about every aspect on people management (above, below, side and external) that you will learn – something extremely useful for your career/life in the next twenty years, no matter which company or industry you will be at.
This program will not give you every solution. Instead, we want you to develop your own capability of solving problems. This capability to be developed will stay with you for a long long time. In a realistic competitive world, problems by definition are unprecedented. We want to prepare you for a most challenging world. Therefore, we will require you to bring up a lot of self initiatives by yourself.
Only a proactive participant will succeed in this challenging program. This is never meant to be easy – quite the opposite. Apply only if you are prepared to work hard and grow. This six‐month program challenges you to apply.
Who is it for?
We are currently looking for interns to join our 6 months internship program. Interns should be responsible, independent individuals who can also be good team players. You don't need to be pursuing a career in HR. You can be a student, a graduate or just someone who wants to explore something new!
1. In-house recruitment, including resume screening, phone interview and face to face candidate interview
2. Assist consultant to do research and analysis of candidates
3. Responsible for the daily discipline, attendance and performance appraisal, HR issues such as promotion
4. Responsible for receiving visitors, answering/transferring phone calls correctly, recording and delivering messages
5. Responsible for arranging the meeting rooms and providing related conference services (such as equipment, cleaning management, etc.)
6. Participating in one special business project, such as PR, litigation, consulting, best practice
Candidates Both Internationals and local Chinese
1. You need to be excellent in both written and oral English
2. You have to be a skilled communicator, or have a passion for people
3. You must be responsible, proactive and self-motivated
4. You must be able to work under pressure
5. Compulsory: available a minimum of 5 working days per week, for a period of 5 to 6months
Contact THE JACE-KELLY Leadership Acquisitions Deepika 356, Xinzha Road, Suite 502, Huangpu District, Shanghai