Company introduction Our flagship Internship program (we call it Cat A) is known to be one of the best in the market, with challenging tasks and international working environment. We guarantee the quality of the knowledge and experiences to be available for learning here during this short period (six months) are truly topnotch and unavailable anywhere else. The part of dozens of in-house training classes/games alone sums up already over 500 hours.
Internship description Job Scope:
1. In-house recruitment, including resume screening, phone interview and face to face candidate interview
2. Assist consultant to do research and analysis of candidates
3. Responsible for the daily discipline, attendance and performance appraisal, HR issues such as promotion
4. Responsible for receiving visitors, answering/transferring phone calls correctly, recording and delivering messages
5. Responsible for arranging the meeting rooms and providing related conference services (such as equipment, cleaning management, etc.)
6. Participating in one special business project, such as PR, litigation, consulting, best practice.
Candidates Both Internationals and local Chinese
Qualifications 1. You need to be excellent in both written and oral English
2. You have to be a skilled communicator, or have a passion for people
3. You must be responsible, proactive and self-motivated
4. You must be able to work under pressure
5. Compulsory: available a minimum of 5 working days per week, for a period of 6months.
Contact THE JACE-KELLY Leadership Acquisitions firstname.lastname@example.org