German Industry & Commerce Greater China | Guangzhou
Company introduction German Industry & Commerce Greater China | Guangzhou is part of the global network of German Chambers of Commerce Abroad (AHKs). We promote Sino-German business relations and support the business activities of companies both from Germany and China with a broad range of services.
Internship description An internship at the German Industry and Commerce (GIC) Guangzhou offers you an insight into the tasks and day-to-day business of service unit of the German Chamber and Commerce in China. You will be working on current topics concerning German-Chinese trade, have the chance to gather in-depth knowledge about the Chinese economy and to gain experience in the Chinese business culture. The GIC offers one internship position, starting immediately for a minimum duration of three months. Interns are paid an accommodation allowance.
Among the tasks assigned to interns are:
1. Conducting market research and compiling market analyses
2. Supporting current projects, e. g. organizing delegation visits, conferences and other events
3. Processing inquiries of German companies
4. Translate and edit publications
Qualifications 1. Currently enrolled in a Bachelor or Master program in China (with valid student visa with the permission of the university to carry out an “off campus internship")
2. Native proficiency in German, fluent in English; Chinese is a plus
3. Proficient knowledge in MS Office; Adobe Suite is a plus
Contact German Industry & Commerce Greater China | Guangzhou Ms. Ashley He 1903B Leatop Plaza | No.32 Zhu Jiang East Road | 510620 Guangzhou China