07-Jul-2017, Ad#: 17755, Views: 841
Category: Translating & Interpreting
Thai Translator (Fulltime)
The main role of the Chinese >Thai translator will be to serve as a gatekeeper for the quality of translations (grammar, spelling and punctuation, meaning accuracy -loyalty to source, style, terminology and consistency). You will work with a team and under the supervision of a mentor to complete linguistic projects according to the requests of clients. You will gain real work experience and learn to communicate with project managers and other employees, to manage your workload and time, to use translation tools (like CAT), and more. This position is based in China.
- Native level of Thai for both speaking and writing.
- Must have a very good comprehension of written and spoken Chinese.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and their functions.
- Basic knowledge of Internet & Email communication applications.
- Previous translation/proofreading experience from Chinese.
|Please mention "Workster.com Ad#17755" in your cover letter when applying for this position. |